Colson Center Short Course: Preparing for the 2020 Election
Wayne Grudem, Bruce Ashford, Jay Richards
February 4, 11, 18, 25 | 8pm – 9:30pm ETOver the last few years, our country’s political climate has become increasingly toxic, polarized, and hard to navigate. The stakes in the 2020 elections seem higher than ever, and many encourage us to invest our hopes and fears in its outcome. As voters and as Christians, we may be asking ourselves:
- Is there only one legitimate Christian view?
- What does the Bible say about the Christian’s role in politics?
- To which ideas should we remain faithful no matter what?
- Does God prefer one candidate over another, and how can we know that?
- And ultimately, what would Jesus do?
- February 4 - Wayne Grudem: Politics and the Bible
- February 11 - Bruce Ashford: The Christian Citizen
- February 18 - TBA: Policies that Matter
- February 25 - Jay Richards: Socialism
Refunds up to 1 day before event Eventbrite's fee is nonrefundable.
Have a Follow-up Question?
© Copyright 2019, All Rights Reserved.