March 31, April 7, 14, 21, 28 | 8pm – 9:30pm ET
In the current state of culture, we are confronted daily with uncharted territory and new situations.
Have you been left wondering "How should a Christian respond to this-to coronavirus, to difficult family dynamics, to lonlieness and isolation-in word and in deed?"
In the current pandemic, and in other difficult situations, we have been challenged by Jesus to be "the salt and light of the earth". So, how exactly will we do that?
As Chuck Colson said, "It's this Christian hope that gives us the joy, the self-sacrificial love, the boldness, and the endurance to carry on – even in tough times."
In the next Colson Center Short course, “Responding to Culture’s Brokenness,” you will learn how to model christian hope in some of the darkest SITUATIONs, including the pandemic we find ourselves in.
View the topics for each week below:
Responding to Culture's Brokenness – A Colson Center Short Course
• March 31: How Christians can Love their Neighbors during the Coronavirus - Ed Stetzer
• April 7: Loneliness, Isolation, and Relational Brokenness - Kathy Koch
• April 14: Sexual Brokenness - Ricky Chelette
• April 21: End of Life Care - Ben Mitchell
• April 28: Mental Health and Addiction - David Galvan
Refunds up to 1 day before event Eventbrite's fee is nonrefundable.
Have a Follow-up Question?
ListenAll Audio BreakPoint: Podcast BreakPoint This Week: John Stonestreet The Point: 60 Seconds Find BP on the Radio
© Copyright 2019, All Rights Reserved.